The Water You Don't See: Water Removal and Dehumidification by SERVPRO of Eastern Rockland County
The key to avoiding costly future restoration is to handle every water problem as a real threat to your property. SERVPRO of Eastern Rockland County has the equipment, training and experience to find and dry unseen water before secondary damages occur. The proper equipment makes a measurable difference in reducing the damage expense during a fire or water loss. When time matters, technology and equipment must be counted on to perform.
We have a full arsenal of drying equipment. Here are a few of the tools used by our trained SERVPRO staff.
- Moisture Sensors are used to detect moisture in carpets, baseboards and walls.
- Moisture Meters are used to determine the actual moisture content of various materails. The moisture tester provides accurate readings, allowing SERVPRO to monitor the drying process.
- Thermohygrometers measure temperature and relative humidity. When armed with this information, SERVPRO staff can calculate and create an environment most conducive to drying. When facing a contaminated water loss, it is not only important to dry the structure, but the structure must also be disinfected and often deodorized.
- Ultra Low-Volume (ULV) Foggers will atomize liquid deodorizing agents, producing a fine mist that can easliy penetrate the site where odor-causing residues may accumulate. This device can also be used to inject fungicides and disinfectants into wall cavities and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Thermal Foggers dispense solvent-based products by creating a dense fog. The fog consists of tiny particles of deodorant solution that attch to and neutralize odor-causing particles.
The bottom line? SERVPRO of Eastern Rockland County we have the training and equipment to help make it "Like it never even happened."
Give us a call at 845-753-3730.